With face to face communication a thing of the past (at least for now), it may be time to review your band’s communication practices.
Whether it’s internal discussions and planning, working with other bands, or with third parties such as promoters, venues, and others in the industry, having solid communication skills is vital to long, lasting relationships.
So what can you do to make sure everyone stays on the same page?
Listen now to find out how you can give your communication TEETH: Teamwork, Efficiency, Effectiveness, Total accountability, Health and safety.
What you’ll learn:
- Why communication is incredibly important to your business
- How to communicate important information in a professional manner
- What the best thing to do in a tough situation is
- Why Van Halen didn’t like brown M&Ms
- What tools you can use to have effective and efficient communication
- How to choose the best communication tool for your situation
- Why templates are key to collaboration
- How to stay organized when communicating
- Why important conversations should never be in an informal chat such as Facebook or Instagram
Discuss this episode
Click here to join the discussion in our Facebook community.
To help keep Bandhive going, we sometimes use affiliate links. This means that if you buy something using one of the links below we may get a small commission. This absolutely does not affect what you pay for any of the linked items – your price will be the same whether you use our links or not. This trickle of income is what helps us keep the free content flowing!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Alive In Barcelona
Pinnacle Pro Sound
Bandhive on Facebook
How You Can Get More Shows Outside Your Hometown
Pre-Show Communication Could Save Your Show… And Your Life
Roles and Responsibilities: Determining Who Is The “Band Parent” While The Kids Play
Relationships And Your Image – How You And Your Band Are One And The Same
Running A Company From Home So You Can Make A Living While Playing Music Whenever You Feel Like It | Meet Josh Nachbar
Episode Transcript (automatic – excuse errors)