You want to get back on the road, but you're not sure if it's a good time.
The music industry is changing and there are more opportunities than ever before for musicians to make money from their art… But each slice of the pie seems to get smaller and smaller.
In this episode of the Bandhive Podcast, Adam Loellke of Pickwick Commons and Dynamic Talent International shares his thoughts on the return of shows and touring. Listen now to learn more!
What you’ll learn:
- Why Adam works two jobs in addition to his work with Pickwick Commons
- Why Pickwick Commons decided to push ahead with new content during 2020
- How the timing of a “punk goes pop” cover matters
- Why bad local shows now will reduce attendance at future local shows
- Why many promoters are starting small as shows open back up
- How you can take advantage of your position now – instead of waiting until 2022
- What safety precautions venues are taking for shows in 2021
- How you can find out what “caveman mathcore” is
Discuss this episode
Click here to join the discussion in our Facebook community.
To help keep Bandhive going, we sometimes use affiliate links. This means that if you buy something using one of the links below we may get a small commission. This absolutely does not affect what you pay for any of the linked items – your price will be the same whether you use our links or not. This trickle of income is what helps us keep the free content flowing!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Adam Loellke Online
– “Cigaro” (System of a Down cover)
– “WAP” (Cardi B cover)
Dynamic Talent International
Alive In Barcelona
Pinnacle Pro Sound
Bandhive on Facebook
#83: Booking and Playing 150+ Shows a Year (While Working a Day Job): Troy Millette and The Fire Below
KRK Rokit 5
Games and Entertainment
Horizon Zero Dawn
Mass Effect Legendary
People and Places
Episode Transcript (automatic – excuse errors)