Artists: we know you’re busy and never have enough time to do any of the things you need to do.
The good news is that there’s one time of year that’s great for getting things done. It’s the time of year where everyone bundles up, stays inside, and watches Netflix all night.
Take a few of those hours spent watching your favorite show and spend that time improving your business instead. You won’t regret it.
Listen now to learn what you can do for yourself and your business during your winter downtime so you’re prepared for the rest of the year!
What you’ll learn:
- Why you should have a plan for the forced downtime winter brings to the music business
- How practicing during winter will prepare you for the rest of the year
- Why honing your songwriting skills is a high priority for your career
- Why a website is not optional for any serious band
- How to keep yourself from getting distracted by Facebook
- Why social media content needs to be tailored to the platform
- How to use your winter downtime to grow your network
- What gear maintenance you should take care of during winter
- How to make people understand that music is your #1 passion
Discuss this episode
Click here to join the discussion in our Facebook community.
To help keep Bandhive going, we sometimes use affiliate links. This means that if you buy something using one of the links below we may get a small commission. This absolutely does not affect what you pay for any of the linked items – your price will be the same whether you use our links or not. This trickle of income is what helps us keep the free content flowing!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Alive In Barcelona
Pinnacle Pro Sound
Bandhive on Facebook
#61: Now Is the Time to Start Planning Your Post-pandemic Tours
Artists and Music
Red Hot Chili Peppers
News Feed Eradicator (Chrome)
News Feed Eradicator (Firefox)
Thermopro thermometer and humidity sensor
Cordless vacuum and air duster
Episode Transcript (automatic – excuse errors)